La Rue du Moulin de Tesson, St Peter’s Valley, Jersey, .
Attractions in Channel Islands
Heritage attractions on the Channel Islands include the unique Alderney Railway, the German occupation museum on Guernsey and the Pallot Steam Museum on Jersey.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Fred Dibnah looks at the work of great engineers of the age – Brunel, Stephenson and Armstrong.
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale
Celebrating the 2015 100th anniversary of the start of Sentinel steam waggon production in Shrewsbury.
Tracking the invention of the steam engine through its development up to the turbines that provide the power for today’s industry. This volume contains…