Tells the story of the Island’s unique maritime environment and rich seafaring past. Set by the historic harbour of St Helier, the museum is all about seafaring, navigation and the elements, told through the stories of Jersey people.
- Souvenir Shop
- Full disabled access
New North Quay St Helier Jersey JE2 3ND
21 Jan-17 Feb Sun 1000-1600. Daily 18 Feb-21 Feb; 29 Mar-3 Nov. Sun 4 Nov-30 Dec 1000-1600. (Closed 24-26, 31 Dec-1-5 Jan 2020.)
Discover Jersey’s maritime past at this interactive museum, where you can see, touch, hear and even smell exhibits.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The story of the Edwardian waterworks at Twyford near Winchester and how the Babcock & Wilcox water tube boilers were refurbished to enable the 1914…
- 200 And Counting - looking back over 200 issues of Vintage Spirit
- Ally Pally 2019
- Getting All Pumped Up – Westonzoyland Pumping Station
- Awakened Aveling – ex-Thursford roller steams after 60 years
- Discovering Scotland’s Rural Heritage
- Across The Forest – steaming through the New Forest
Steam ploughing at its best!
- A Trio of Gallopers
- Among The Danger Houses
- Brunel’s Cornish Railway Bridges
- Sadie and Wee Slim
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 1)