Terms and conditions
The term “Steam Heritage” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites and therefore have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Steam Heritage’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Steam Heritage” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
From time to time we will need to perform site maintenance which could cause a short downtime. This maintenance includes updates to:
- keep our systems up-to-date with latest technologies
- increase security and help protect your privacy
- enhance your experience of the site with new features
- fix any issues found with new browsers and other technologies used to view our site
Where possible, we will notify our subscribers if an update will cause downtime for more than a couple of minutes.
If you cannot access the site for any reason, please first check you have a strong, working, internet connection to your router. If so, check you are connected by WiFi or if accessing by phone that you have sufficient mobile data allowance available. If you do, wait a few minutes and then try again. If there is an issue with the site, it is likely we already know about it or we are performing one of the updates outlined above, so please bear with us. Please note, we cannot provide technical support for gaining access for individual devices.
This website and its content is copyright of “Steam Heritage Publishing Ltd” - © “Steam Heritage Publishing Ltd” 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.