Part of Fortress Guernsey: Relics of the German occupation during WW2, a five storey observation tower and a 10.5cm gun casement complete with original gun and equipment.
Les Houards Forest Guernsey GY8 0BG
Apr-Oct Daily 1000-1630, Nov-Mar Tue-Sun closes 1300.
The museum now has an extensive collection of original Occupation items and documents including many extremely rare pieces.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Keep your magazines in perfect condition with a Vintage Spirit Binder! Each binder holds twelve issues giving you an easy reference to each copy.
- A Day Out With The Big Guns
- Restoring the Steam Tug ‘Noordzee’
- The Brooklands’ Great War 100
- Celebrating A Steam Life
- A Magnificent Survivor – Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Manx Electric Railway 125 (Part 1)
- Restoring the Spinners Engine
- Princess Mary's Return
- Feilding an Event – Great Manawatu Steam Fair in New Zealand
- News Special – Cheffins Vintage Sale
- Along the Valley – heritage sites at Lappa Valley
- Cornwall’s Turbo Mill
- ‘Little Buttercup’ Blooms Again
- Brilliant Beamish
Combining extensive unseen footage with highlights from Fred’s programmes over the last seven years, this series looks at the many sides of Fred…