This standard gauge preserved railway is two miles in length. Motive power is a Vulcan 0-4-0D ‘Elizabeth’, two ex LT 1959 Centenary Tubestock and Wickham railcars. Also miniature railway at Mannez Quarry.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The 40th Gloucestershire Steam & Vintage Show at South Cerney in 2014. 90 mins.
Engines at Work The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and unedited.
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
Steam engine road run across the Derbyshire countryside