Admiralty Buildings, Castletown, Portland, Dorset, .
Attractions in South West
The South West region has a fascinating industrial, mining and railway heritage. From Cornish tin mines to steam railways and many types of museums all set against the stunning scenery of the West Country.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions across the South West of England including Bristol, Devon, Dorset, Cornwall, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
The Old School, Allerford, Minehead, Somerset, .
- Souvenir Shop
From the Steam Heritage Shop
It’s not everybody who has a coal mine in their back garden!
Subscribe to Vintage Spirit and save up to 25% off the cover price, and receive your copy straight from the printers...
- What A Gem – Australian Marshall restored
- Exploring the Avon Valley
- Eastwards To Avalon – the little known Glastonbury Canal in Somerset
- Glorious Gillingham
- Recovery Is His Business
- The Future of Steam Preservation Is In Your Hands
- Back To Beamish
- Sumburgh – more than just a lighthouse
- Back To Old Haunts with a Fowler
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 2)
- Pride of the North East
- BMC’s Workhorse