Dublin Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin, .
Attractions in Ireland
We've only got a few museums in the Irish Republic but these include delights such as the Irish Agricultural Museum and the Guinness Collection at The Steam Museum at Straffan.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Combining extensive unseen footage with highlights from Fred’s programmes over the last seven years, this series looks at the many sides of Fred…
A guide to the paddle steamers used – and lost – in the First World War.
- Into The High Peaks
- Weekend with a Wallis
- GDSF – archive special
- Hot in Heddington
- Highland Dreams
- The Shetland Bus
- Commemorating 100 years of the RAF
- Princess Mary's Return
- Feilding an Event – Great Manawatu Steam Fair in New Zealand
- News Special – Cheffins Vintage Sale
- Along the Valley – heritage sites at Lappa Valley
- Cornwall’s Turbo Mill
- ‘Little Buttercup’ Blooms Again
- Brilliant Beamish