Dublin Road, Malahide, Co. Dublin, .
Attractions in Ireland
We've only got a few museums in the Irish Republic but these include delights such as the Irish Agricultural Museum and the Guinness Collection at The Steam Museum at Straffan.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
- Aquarius – the water Bearer
- Abbey Hill Rally
- The Great North Heads South
- The Circus on the Fair
- The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Remembering Trevithick
- Medway Queen – Beside the Seaside
Episodes 1-6 1: The Passion of a Lifetime 2: Collecting the Coal 3: The Source of the Iron 4: Castings 5: Water and Boilers 6: The Road to Steel City
The Engineering Workshop The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and…