Horse Shoe Lane, Craigavon, Co. Armagh, .
Attractions in Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland has some interesting museums, including the rare Patterson's Spade Mill. Railways and transport museums abound too.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Fred Dibnah looks at the work of great engineers of the age – Brunel, Stephenson and Armstrong.
- Scottish Bluebell
- Exploring the Blists Hill Engines
- Roll Up, Roll Up… behind the scenes of a Bioscope show
- The Final Party at Drusilla's Inn?
- From Dorset For D-Day
- Reach for the Sky – Flaxmill Maltings in Ditherington, Shrewsbury
Hollycombe is far more than just a working steam museum... it’s a place where the past comes to life.
- Off To See The Mayor
- Dunstable Diamonds
- Manx Electric Railway 125 – Part 2
- Getting A Sweet Tooth – Barbados steam-powered sugar factories
- Boxing Day Bash – steam gathering at Horsham
- The ‘Tranny’