Horse Shoe Lane, Craigavon, Co. Armagh, .
Attractions in Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland has some interesting museums, including the rare Patterson's Spade Mill. Railways and transport museums abound too.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
346 Killadeas Road, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh, .
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Produced for and with the Steam Plough Club, this DVD covers all aspects of preparing, setting up and operating engines and implements for two engine cable…
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
Steam engine road run across the Derbyshire countryside
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale