Horse Shoe Lane, Craigavon, Co. Armagh, .
Attractions in Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland has some interesting museums, including the rare Patterson's Spade Mill. Railways and transport museums abound too.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
346 Killadeas Road, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh, .
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Princess Mary's Return
- Feilding an Event – Great Manawatu Steam Fair in New Zealand
- News Special – Cheffins Vintage Sale
- Along the Valley – heritage sites at Lappa Valley
- Cornwall’s Turbo Mill
- ‘Little Buttercup’ Blooms Again
- Brilliant Beamish
Celebrating the 2015 100th anniversary of the start of Sentinel steam waggon production in Shrewsbury.
The Engineering Workshop The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and…
- Scottish Bluebell
- Exploring the Blists Hill Engines
- Roll Up, Roll Up… behind the scenes of a Bioscope show
- The Final Party at Drusilla's Inn?
- From Dorset For D-Day
- Reach for the Sky – Flaxmill Maltings in Ditherington, Shrewsbury