Horse Shoe Lane, Craigavon, Co. Armagh, .
Attractions in Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland has some interesting museums, including the rare Patterson's Spade Mill. Railways and transport museums abound too.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Into The High Peaks
- Weekend with a Wallis
- GDSF – archive special
- Hot in Heddington
- Highland Dreams
- The Shetland Bus
- Commemorating 100 years of the RAF
Volume One of Maurice Kelly's definitive work on the development of the American Traction Engine. 148 pages. Softback A4 size. Well illustrated. Only…
- What A Gem – Australian Marshall restored
- Exploring the Avon Valley
- Eastwards To Avalon – the little known Glastonbury Canal in Somerset
- Glorious Gillingham
- Recovery Is His Business
- The Future of Steam Preservation Is In Your Hands
A fun, full colour, 32 page book with puzzles, rhymes, cartoons, and games to keep you all amused and see how much you know about engines!