7¼in. gauge narrow gauge railway operating steam, electric and petrol locomotives. New double oval track on new site, which is constantly developing.
- Part disabled access
Ramsey Miniature Steam Railway Society
Mereside Drove Ramsey Mereside Ramsey Cambridgeshire PE26 2UE
1st & 3rd Sun Mar-May, Jul, Sep, Nov. Check website for Aug & Nov dates. Santas in Dec.
By Rail: Peterborough / 15 miles
We run regular monthly open days, except December when we have an excelent Santa Special programme. We have good facilities for light refreshments, our home made cakes are well worth a try. Grass parking area, admission is free, train rides £1.00, the ride starts at Mereside Drove station and includes circuits of the outer and inner tracks returning to Merside Drove station.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- On the Line to Devil’s Bridge
- Moving forward – preservation in Aberdeen
- Party Time at Hollycombe
- Ellan Vannin Revisited
- Heading East via West Bay
- Rebuilding the Rochefort ‘Pont Transbordeur’
Barry J Finch is a well known photographer of road and agricultural steam engines and first published ‘Ploughing Engines at Work’ in 1962 as a small…
The 50th Welland Steam Rally was a special one!
- Princess Mary's Return
- Feilding an Event – Great Manawatu Steam Fair in New Zealand
- News Special – Cheffins Vintage Sale
- Along the Valley – heritage sites at Lappa Valley
- Cornwall’s Turbo Mill
- ‘Little Buttercup’ Blooms Again
- Brilliant Beamish