(Properly known as Windmill End Pumping Station), and is a scheduled ancient monument and a Grade II Listed building built around 1831. It housed a stationary steam pump used to pump water firstly from Windmill End Colliery and later other mines in the area. It stands near the Windmill End Junction, where the Dudley No.2 canal and the Boshboil Arm meets the southern end of the Netherton Tunnel branch canal.
Address: Bumble Hole Nature Reserve Windmill End, Darby End Dudley West Midlands DY2 9HU
Open Days & Times
Access at all times. Visit website for more details.
- By Rail: Rowley Regis / 3 miles
- Souvenir Shop
- Part disabled access