Pallot Steam, Motor & General Museum
Rue du Bechet, Trinity, Jersey.
Tel: 01534 865 307.
Events in Channel Islands
Heritage attractions on the Channel Islands include the unique Alderney Railway, the German occupation museum on Guernsey and the Pallot Steam Museum on Jersey.
The Steam Heritage Guide includes contact details, opening times and description of preservation and heritage attractions.
Steam Rallies and Events in May 2020
Steam Rallies and Events in September 2020
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
- Surreal Sixties Journey to the Isle of Man
- Last Day at the Beeches
- Auction Round Up
- Mingling with Mats
- Bath’s Industrial Time Capsule
- Saturday Night, Sunday Morning – nighttime steamings
- Pride of Kintore – old lorries in Aberdeenshire
- What A Gem – Australian Marshall restored
- Exploring the Avon Valley
- Eastwards To Avalon – the little known Glastonbury Canal in Somerset
- Glorious Gillingham
- Recovery Is His Business
- The Future of Steam Preservation Is In Your Hands
A varied and enchanted life told by a man who has been a Sea Captain, Explosives Expert, owner of a Naturist Club and eventually a trained Psychic. Married…