Sat 14th - Sun 22nd Dec 2019 Santa at The Station
Meet Santa in our magical grotto and receive a Christmas present, entertainment includes mini train ride, arts and crafts.
Please telephone the museum for price details and booking.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The third book in the series is a sequel to Winifred Goes To America and it tells how she was discovered and brought home.
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
Steam ploughing at its best!
A book of stunning photos of road and agricultural steam engines, photographed around 60 years ago by Barry J Finch, of engines both on the road and at…