Categories: Commercial Vehicles
Sat 30th - Sun 31st May 2020 Truckfest North East
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
The 40th Gloucestershire Steam & Vintage Show at South Cerney in 2014. 90 mins.
Volume One of Maurice Kelly's definitive work on the development of the American Traction Engine. 148 pages. Softback A4 size. Well illustrated. Only…
The long lost third part of the Jack Hampshire story.