Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak, many attractions are delaying their 2020 season until at least early July and event organisers are cancelling or postponing their events. There will be no public events until early July at the latest.

While we will try to update the information on this site as much as possible, we cannot guarantee to have all the information we would like. Therefore we urge you to check the latest information on the attraction or event’s website or Facebook pages, and to contact them before travelling to avoid disappointment.

Built for Brunel‘s Thames Tunnel (1825/43), the world‘s first underwater thoroughfare. The tunnel remains in use by London‘s Underground and the Engine House is a museum.


Address: Railway Avenue Rotherhithe London Greater London SE16 4LF

  • Telephone: 0000
  • Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
  • Website: View website

Open Days & Times

Reopened 10th August. Visit website for details and advance booking.


  • By Bus: 381, C10
  • By Rail: Rotherhithe / 100 yards


  • Refreshments
  • Souvenir Shop
  • Part disabled access

Register or log in to view location maps

Back to top