Sun 1st Mar 2020 Vintage Toy & Train Collectors Fair
10am – 1.00pm
A traditional, friendly, British toy fair organised by collectors and hosted in the heart of rural West Sussex.
Buy, sell and swap from a large range of toys old and new. Including Triang and Hornby trains of all gauges plus continental makes. Dinky, Corgi, Matchbox diecasts.
Other toys including Meccano, Lego, action figures, comics, action figures and TV & film related merchandise plus lots more.
Hot food and drinks available.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- On the Line to Devil’s Bridge
- Moving forward – preservation in Aberdeen
- Party Time at Hollycombe
- Ellan Vannin Revisited
- Heading East via West Bay
- Rebuilding the Rochefort ‘Pont Transbordeur’
Combining extensive unseen footage with highlights from Fred’s programmes over the last seven years, this series looks at the many sides of Fred…
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes - Part 4
- Along the Road to Jerusalem
- Under Pressure - the father of hydraulics
- Classic Coleham
- Rollag Reunion
- To Lesley Garrett - final part
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale