Trolleybuses operating after dark.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
Pattern Making The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and unedited.
The 40th Gloucestershire Steam & Vintage Show at South Cerney in 2014. 90 mins.
The third book in the series is a sequel to Winifred Goes To America and it tells how she was discovered and brought home.