From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
The story of the Edwardian waterworks at Twyford near Winchester and how the Babcock & Wilcox water tube boilers were refurbished to enable the 1914…
Engines at Work The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and unedited.
A colour photo book of the steam rally scene in the 1990s, written by the editor of Vintage Spirit.