Sat 13th - Sun 14th Jul 2019 Summer Steam & Beer Extravaganza
With all available locomotives in service operating to a special timetable, shuttle trains and visiting steam attractions, it is a weekend enthusiasts will not want to miss.
For beer lovers too, sample a large range from our award winning pub ‘The Signal Box Inn’.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The story of the Edwardian waterworks at Twyford near Winchester and how the Babcock & Wilcox water tube boilers were refurbished to enable the 1914…
A guide to the paddle steamers used – and lost – in the First World War.
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
Episodes 7-12 7: Mechanics and Riveters 8: Pattern Making 9: Engines at Work 10: Chains and Copper 11: The Engineering Workshop 12: A Lifetime’s…