Sat 13th - Sun 14th Jul 2019 Summer Steam & Beer Extravaganza
With all available locomotives in service operating to a special timetable, shuttle trains and visiting steam attractions, it is a weekend enthusiasts will not want to miss.
For beer lovers too, sample a large range from our award winning pub ‘The Signal Box Inn’.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- A Day Out With The Big Guns
- Restoring the Steam Tug ‘Noordzee’
- The Brooklands’ Great War 100
- Celebrating A Steam Life
- A Magnificent Survivor – Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Manx Electric Railway 125 (Part 1)
- Restoring the Spinners Engine
- 200 And Counting - looking back over 200 issues of Vintage Spirit
- Ally Pally 2019
- Getting All Pumped Up – Westonzoyland Pumping Station
- Awakened Aveling – ex-Thursford roller steams after 60 years
- Discovering Scotland’s Rural Heritage
- Across The Forest – steaming through the New Forest
Engines at Work The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and unedited.
The second book in the series is the true story of a little quarry engine that is sold and travels to America. Follow her amazing adventure across…