Sun 19th Apr 2020 Motorfest
The number one Easter weekend motor event in the Midlands celebrates its 33rd Anniversary at this fabulous new venue, a fun packed event for the whole family.
With up to 1,000 classics expected for the one day motor extravaganza from the 1930s to the 1990s on display including over 30 local car clubs plus trader and autojumble stalls.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Aquarius – the water Bearer
- Abbey Hill Rally
- The Great North Heads South
- The Circus on the Fair
- The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Remembering Trevithick
- Medway Queen – Beside the Seaside
- On the Line to Devil’s Bridge
- Moving forward – preservation in Aberdeen
- Party Time at Hollycombe
- Ellan Vannin Revisited
- Heading East via West Bay
- Rebuilding the Rochefort ‘Pont Transbordeur’
Combining extensive unseen footage with highlights from Fred’s programmes over the last seven years, this series looks at the many sides of Fred…
Pre-order your copy of the most comprehensive guide to Britain’s heritage railways, museums and events for 2020!