Sat 8th - Sun 9th Feb 2020 Model Railway Exhibition
Sat 10.00 – 17.00, Sun 10.00 – 16.00
The 15th Annual Exhibition always features several interesting layouts from various local model railway clubs, together with model railway trade stands and other exhibitors including photographic displays of nearby Templecombe station.
More details of the 2020 event will be released as they become available but it is currently planned to have more than 10 working layouts on display.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
A two part look at the life of a well respected steam man.
- Scottish Bluebell
- Exploring the Blists Hill Engines
- Roll Up, Roll Up… behind the scenes of a Bioscope show
- The Final Party at Drusilla's Inn?
- From Dorset For D-Day
- Reach for the Sky – Flaxmill Maltings in Ditherington, Shrewsbury
Poetic reflections, not only on steam engines, but the people who work or play with them and the places where they go or are kept. Engines, both road and…
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge