Sun 21st - Mon 22nd Apr 2019 Festival of Steam & Transport
Alongside our Steam displays, Locomotives and classic cars throughout the ages, you will see; Traditional Steam Fair, Street Entertainment (stilt walkers, jugglers, balloon artists, bubble acts, etc) Live Music (folk/roots/blues and Grease/Abba/70s and 80s Tributes), ‘Call The Midwife’ Film Location Tours, Steampunk Village, Animals, Steam Traction Engines and parades, Farmers Market and so much more. A great day out for all ages!
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Get your copy of the most comprehensive annual guide to Britain’s steam railways, heritage museums and events.
- Aquarius – the water Bearer
- Abbey Hill Rally
- The Great North Heads South
- The Circus on the Fair
- The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Remembering Trevithick
- Medway Queen – Beside the Seaside
A guide to the paddle steamers used – and lost – in the First World War.
- A Trio of Gallopers
- Among The Danger Houses
- Brunel’s Cornish Railway Bridges
- Sadie and Wee Slim
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 1)