From the Steam Heritage Shop
A varied and enchanted life told by a man who has been a Sea Captain, Explosives Expert, owner of a Naturist Club and eventually a trained Psychic. Married…
The hilarious story of the rebuild of Richard ‘Turbo’ Vincent’s Foden steam wagon No. 11414 Freddie.
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
Order your copy of the most comprehensive guide to Britain’s heritage railways, museums and events for 2020!