Sun 31st May - Mon 1st Jun Innishannon Steam & Vintage Rally
Over 1,000 exhibits – The exhibits include huge tractors, threshers, unique cars, motorbikes, oil and steam engines as well as experiencing a working forge. There is also a pet's corner, always popular with children, a cake sale, numerous stands and stalls with art and craft displays, a dog show, sheep dog trials, road rolling.
This is a fun-day out for collectors, enthusiasts and visitors alike with car parking and camping facilities set up in the village. Innishannon itself dates back to the sixth century and is surrounded by an ancient woodland and castle ruins.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The 50th Welland Steam Rally was a special one!
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes - Part 2
- ‘Running It’ at Tanfield
- Down in the Valley – the most important non-ferrous metal mine
- Drawn to Perfection – Derwent Pencil Museum
- As Hard As Nails – how nails, needles and sickles were once made
- To Lesley Garrett – a tender bit of bashing
Produced for and with the Steam Plough Club, this DVD covers all aspects of preparing, setting up and operating engines and implements for two engine cable…
- Dorset 2019 – Steam
- Advancing Through The Cotswolds
- A Tale of Two Trains – locos on an 1865 wreck
- Mill Engine Heaven
- Time in Denmark
- Fife’s Old Warriors