Sun 14th Apr 2019 GMES Public Open Afternoon
Guildford Model Engineering Society Public Open afternoon 1400-1700.
With our two miniature steam ‘ride on’ railways running plus the 16mm Garden Railway and 4mm (00) layout in operation.
Free entry, free parking. Refreshments available.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Princess Mary's Return
- Feilding an Event – Great Manawatu Steam Fair in New Zealand
- News Special – Cheffins Vintage Sale
- Along the Valley – heritage sites at Lappa Valley
- Cornwall’s Turbo Mill
- ‘Little Buttercup’ Blooms Again
- Brilliant Beamish
Barry J Finch is a well known photographer of road and agricultural steam engines and has published a number of books in the 1960s and 1970s of photographs…
A two part look at the life of a well respected steam man.
- 200 And Counting - looking back over 200 issues of Vintage Spirit
- Ally Pally 2019
- Getting All Pumped Up – Westonzoyland Pumping Station
- Awakened Aveling – ex-Thursford roller steams after 60 years
- Discovering Scotland’s Rural Heritage
- Across The Forest – steaming through the New Forest