Categories: Classic Cars
Sat 9th - Sun 10th Feb 2019 Footman James – Great Western Classic Car Show
Attracting thousands of classic vehicle enthusiasts on their journey to restoration completion, the halls of the Royal Bath & West Showground are filled to the rafters with specialist traders, parts suppliers and jumble stands offering missing pieces of restoration and maintenance puzzles at bargain prices. A brand new heated marquee will host even more car clubs, traders and autojumble plots too!
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
Keep your magazines in perfect condition with a Vintage Spirit Binder! Each binder holds twelve issues giving you an easy reference to each copy.
- Frederick’s World Record Run
- Rallying For The Stars
- On The Voie Sacree
- Pottering Around The Peaks
- Tractors Across The Plain