Step back in time with a display of classic and modern buses, presented by Aycliffe & District Bus Preservation Society. Travel through decades of public transport history, and take the opportunity to snap the perfect retro shot.
After enjoying the stationary buses, hop aboard for a mystery bus tour around the local area, taking in the rich history of County Durham.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Volume One of Maurice Kelly's definitive work on the development of the American Traction Engine. 148 pages. Softback A4 size. Well illustrated. Only…
- 200 And Counting - looking back over 200 issues of Vintage Spirit
- Ally Pally 2019
- Getting All Pumped Up – Westonzoyland Pumping Station
- Awakened Aveling – ex-Thursford roller steams after 60 years
- Discovering Scotland’s Rural Heritage
- Across The Forest – steaming through the New Forest
Hollycombe is far more than just a working steam museum... it’s a place where the past comes to life.
Poetic reflections, not only on steam engines, but the people who work or play with them and the places where they go or are kept. Engines, both road and…