With more than 1200 vintage and classic vehicles of all shapes and sizes making the journey to Thirlestane, this is one of the biggest and best car rallies in the whole country.
All set against the backdrop of magnificent Thirlestane Castle, one of the oldest and finest castles in Scotland.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The work of a Master Thatcher who uses traditional methods to harvest the straw.
A book of stunning photos of road and agricultural steam engines, photographed around 60 years ago by Barry J Finch, of engines both on the road and at…
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
A varied and enchanted life told by a man who has been a Sea Captain, Explosives Expert, owner of a Naturist Club and eventually a trained Psychic. Married…