Sun 28th Apr 2019 British Marques Day
Celebrate the best of British manufacturing at our all marques event. Alongside Austin and Morris there will be a whole host of British-built cars, motorcycles, vans and commercial vehicles from pre-War Alvis, Sunbeam and BSA right through to the latest Jaguar model.
There will be action on Test Hill, club displays around the site.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The work of a Master Thatcher who uses traditional methods to harvest the straw.
Tracking the invention of the steam engine through its development up to the turbines that provide the power for today’s industry. This volume contains…
Engines at Work The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and unedited.
- A Day Out With The Big Guns
- Restoring the Steam Tug ‘Noordzee’
- The Brooklands’ Great War 100
- Celebrating A Steam Life
- A Magnificent Survivor – Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Manx Electric Railway 125 (Part 1)
- Restoring the Spinners Engine