A professional pyrotechnic display, set to music with the added attraction of engines in steam. Bar, bbq and sweet stall.
Free off-road parking
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
A book of stunning photos of road and agricultural steam engines, photographed around 60 years ago by Barry J Finch, of engines both on the road and at…
Episodes 7-12 7: Mechanics and Riveters 8: Pattern Making 9: Engines at Work 10: Chains and Copper 11: The Engineering Workshop 12: A Lifetime’s…
Celebrating the 2015 100th anniversary of the start of Sentinel steam waggon production in Shrewsbury.