Categories: Inland Waterways
Fri 13th - Sun 15th Sep 2019 Black Country Boating Festival
A boat gathering and community festival, now in its 34th year, the event is organised and run totally by volunteers.
With more than 200 boat, trade and charity stalls to browse, canal side entertainment, boaters’ competitions, a funfair, real ale bar, live music and regular boat trips along the Dudley No 2 canal, there is always something for everyone in the family.
The festival is open to the public from 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday; admission to the site is free and there is ample onsite car parking available.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Scottish Bluebell
- Exploring the Blists Hill Engines
- Roll Up, Roll Up… behind the scenes of a Bioscope show
- The Final Party at Drusilla's Inn?
- From Dorset For D-Day
- Reach for the Sky – Flaxmill Maltings in Ditherington, Shrewsbury
- A Trio of Gallopers
- Among The Danger Houses
- Brunel’s Cornish Railway Bridges
- Sadie and Wee Slim
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 1)
Anvil Fashion Basic T-Shirt, printed to the front with a ploughing engine image in black.
A book of stunning photos of road and agricultural steam engines, photographed around 60 years ago by Barry J Finch, of engines both on the road and at…