Sun 3rd May 2020 Basingstoke Festival of Transport
The War Memorial Park will once again be filled with over 1000 vehicles.
As in previous years, there will be a huge range of vehicles on static display, including classic, vintage and commercial vehicles, fire engines, military trucks, and a variety of specialist car clubs, trade stalls and catering outlets.
Whether you're a keen motor buff or just want an interesting and enjoyable Sunday with a great day out for all the family.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale
The Engineering Workshop The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and…
A varied and enchanted life told by a man who has been a Sea Captain, Explosives Expert, owner of a Naturist Club and eventually a trained Psychic. Married…
- A Day Out With The Big Guns
- Restoring the Steam Tug ‘Noordzee’
- The Brooklands’ Great War 100
- Celebrating A Steam Life
- A Magnificent Survivor – Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Manx Electric Railway 125 (Part 1)
- Restoring the Spinners Engine