Sat 13th - Sun 14th Jul 2019 1940s Weekend
For an entire weekend the Museum will be transformed, recreating an electric wartime atmosphere of vintage entertainment, food and fashion!
Explore 26 acres filled with vintage vehicles, 40s civilians and army personnel.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
It’s not everybody who has a coal mine in their back garden!
Subscribe to Vintage Spirit and save up to 25% off the cover price, and receive your copy straight from the printers...
Uncovers the craft and engineering skills that went into the building of Britain over the centuries. Fred Dibnah reveals the genius, the vision and the…
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge