Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak, many attractions are delaying their 2020 season until at least early July and event organisers are cancelling or postponing their events. There will be no public events until early July at the latest.

While we will try to update the information on this site as much as possible, we cannot guarantee to have all the information we would like. Therefore we urge you to check the latest information on the attraction or event’s website or Facebook pages, and to contact them before travelling to avoid disappointment.

Charlecote Mill (2021)

The present mill building and mill house were evidently built by the Lucy estate, and are still owned by Sir Edmund Fairfax Lucy.The present mill, apparently built in 1752, is a particularly fine building, with walls eighteen inches thick.


Address: Charlecote Road Hampton Lucy Nr Warwick Warwickshire CV35 8BB

Open Days & Times

Closed. Reopens 2021.


  • By Rail: Warwick / 8 miles


  • Parking
  • Refreshments

Register or log in to view location maps

Back to top