Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak, many attractions are closed and event organisers are cancelling or postponing their events. While we will try to update the information on this site as much as possible, we cannot guarantee to have all the information we would like. Therefore we urge you to check the latest information on the attraction or event’s website or Facebook pages, and to contact them before travelling to avoid disappointment.

Brindley’s Mill & James Brindley Museum 2021

Mid 18th century working corn mill celebrating the work of James Brindley, millwright and canal engineer renowned as the pioneer of the canal system in Great Britain. Dating from 1752 the mill has been restored from a derelict state by the Brindley Mill Preservation Trust and is the only known corn mill attributable as the work of James Brindley.


Address: 214 Mill Street Leek Staffordshire ST13 8FA

  • Email: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
  • Website: View website

Open Days & Times

To 20 Jun Sun, Wed 1400-1700. Visit website for more details and advance booking.


  • By Bus: 16, 18
  • By Rail: Stoke-on-Trent / 12 miles


  • Part disabled access

Register or log in to view location maps

Back to top