In the June 2020 issue...
Kevin Byrne continues his look at how fairground organs have changed from attracting crowds to rides, to providing entertainment in their own right.
Because of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Bon Accord Steam Engine Club committee has made the tough call to postpone this summer’s Golden Jubilee Steam Fair until 2021, writes Bob Weir. Chairman Sam Barrack explained the decision and took a fond look back at 50 years of steam in the north-east of Scotland.
News & Events
- 09/05/2020 Waverley’s New Boilers Fitted
- 09/05/2020 Morris’s Supporting Heritage Railways
- 09/05/2020 Steaming for the NHS
- 09/05/2020 ‘Hercules’ steams again!
- 09/05/2020 New lease of life for Leicester Central Station
- 09/05/2020 Hollycombe Looks To Publish 50th Anniversary Book
- 09/05/2020 Another Whistle Blower for the NHS
- 09/05/2020 Historic Watermill Producing Flour For Local Shops
- 09/05/2020 Where’s this Stutz fire engine now?
- 09/05/2020 Memories of Dunkirk
- 09/05/2020 Virtual Steam Auction in Australia
- 07/05/2020 STOP PRESS: GDSF Postponed to 2021
Steam Heritage Guide
A Steam Heritage membership gives you access to all sections of the site including the directory where you can browse and search for full details of thousands of museums and attractions, events and steam rallies. Pay monthly, or sign up for a year and claim your FREE copy of the printed guide.
Vintage Spirit Magazine
Premier membership also includes Vintage Spirit online and the option for a full subscription to receive the magazine by post. The quality magazine for steam and industrial heritage enthusiasts, Vintage Spirit Magazine is packed with fascinating features on restoration and memories from the past alongside the latest news and event reports from the preservation scene.
What are you waiting for?