Sat 15th - Sun 16th Feb 2020 Thomas Half Term Specials
Travel behind Thomas on his Branch Line to Yarwell and back, the train then continues to Peterborough hauled by a bigger locomotive.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
A fun, full colour, 32 page book with puzzles, rhymes, cartoons, and games to keep you all amused and see how much you know about engines!
The hilarious story of the rebuild of Richard ‘Turbo’ Vincent’s Foden steam wagon No. 11414 Freddie.
- What A Gem – Australian Marshall restored
- Exploring the Avon Valley
- Eastwards To Avalon – the little known Glastonbury Canal in Somerset
- Glorious Gillingham
- Recovery Is His Business
- The Future of Steam Preservation Is In Your Hands
- A Trio of Gallopers
- Among The Danger Houses
- Brunel’s Cornish Railway Bridges
- Sadie and Wee Slim
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 1)