Sat 16th May 2020 Steam at the Hoops
Opens at 11am til late!
Fairground Organ, Steam Engines, Miniatures, Vintage Tractors, Cars and Commercials.
In aid of Local Charities.
In proud Association with Royston & District Round Table.
Sponsored by The Bedford Steam Preservation Society.
Engines will also be in Steam on Sunday 19th.
The Hoops High Street Bassingbourn Hertfordshire SG8 5LF
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale
Celebrating more than 150 years of railway locomotive engineering at Crewe Works, the Great Gathering brings together a huge collection of preserved steam…
- Scottish Bluebell
- Exploring the Blists Hill Engines
- Roll Up, Roll Up… behind the scenes of a Bioscope show
- The Final Party at Drusilla's Inn?
- From Dorset For D-Day
- Reach for the Sky – Flaxmill Maltings in Ditherington, Shrewsbury
A fun, full colour, 32 page book with puzzles, rhymes, cartoons, and games to keep you all amused and see how much you know about engines!