Categories: Miniature Railway
Fri 12th - Sun 14th Jul 2019 Standard Gauge Steam & Diesel Event
All locomotives and rolling stock operating during this weekend will be based upon models of standard gauge 4ft 8in. stock that would have operated in the UK, USA, EUROPE.
Visitors with 71/4in. standard gauge models welcome.
Please book in advance.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
Volume One of Maurice Kelly's definitive work on the development of the American Traction Engine. 148 pages. Softback A4 size. Well illustrated. Only…
- Aquarius – the water Bearer
- Abbey Hill Rally
- The Great North Heads South
- The Circus on the Fair
- The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Remembering Trevithick
- Medway Queen – Beside the Seaside
A colour photo book of the steam rally scene in the 1990s, written by the editor of Vintage Spirit.