From the Steam Heritage Shop
Mechanics and Riveters The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and…
A guide to the paddle steamers used – and lost – in the First World War.
Subscribe to Vintage Spirit and save up to 25% off the cover price, and receive your copy straight from the printers...
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire