From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
Using clips from his acclaimed BBC programmes and previously unseen footage Fred’s widow gives her own unique account of life with Fred.
The work of a Master Thatcher who uses traditional methods to harvest the straw.
A lovely book on the history of the Coombe Bissett Steam Plough Works and the shepherd’s huts they made. Also the restoration of the author’s…