Categories: Stationary Steam
Sat 4th - Sun 5th Apr 2020 Spring at Etruria
Museum, Mill & Tea Room open from 10.30 to 16.30. Shirley’s 1857 Bone & Flint Mill ‘In Steam’ and operating as in Victorian times 12.30 to 16.30.
Artist blacksmith demonstrations in the Forge and exhibition with the Etruria Artists in the Warehouse. Other spring themed activities.
Picturesque and interesting waterside setting
Entrance to Museum and Mill Adults £5 or £7 to include a guided tour of the Mill. Young people under 16 free when accompanied by a paying adult
From the Steam Heritage Shop
It’s not everybody who has a coal mine in their back garden!
A varied and enchanted life told by a man who has been a Sea Captain, Explosives Expert, owner of a Naturist Club and eventually a trained Psychic. Married…
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes - Part 2
- ‘Running It’ at Tanfield
- Down in the Valley – the most important non-ferrous metal mine
- Drawn to Perfection – Derwent Pencil Museum
- As Hard As Nails – how nails, needles and sickles were once made
- To Lesley Garrett – a tender bit of bashing