Sun 17th Feb 2019 Shuttleworth Scale Model Exhibition
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- A Day Out With The Big Guns
- Restoring the Steam Tug ‘Noordzee’
- The Brooklands’ Great War 100
- Celebrating A Steam Life
- A Magnificent Survivor – Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Manx Electric Railway 125 (Part 1)
- Restoring the Spinners Engine
Barry J Finch is a well known photographer of road and agricultural steam engines and has published a number of books in the 1960s and 1970s of photographs…
It’s not everybody who has a coal mine in their back garden!
A farmer who uses Shire Horses for work on his farm today.