Sat 20th - Sun 21st Jun 2020 Scottish Traditional Boat Festival
With a combination of history – maritime and rural, creativity – crafts, music and art,a ctivity – sailing, rowing and so much more.
Food and drink – the very best of the region, all in the superb natural setting of Portsoy’s harbour, there’s no better place to celebrate Scotland’s rich cultural heritage.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
A fun, full colour, 32 page book with puzzles, rhymes, cartoons, and games to keep you all amused and see how much you know about engines!
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
The 40th Gloucestershire Steam & Vintage Show at South Cerney in 2014. 90 mins.
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam