Sat 7th - Sun 22nd Dec 2019 Santa at Loch Katrine
Visit website for more details and booking.
If you fancy a unique Christmassy day out, how about meeting Santa and his elves in the stunning Trossachs scenery?
Enjoy festive fare with Santa in our cosy cafe where every child will have a chance to meet the man himself and receive a gift.
After a feast, set sail with Santa’s helpers this Christmas with an hour-long steamship cruise full of festive antics around the scenic Loch Katrine.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The work of a Master Thatcher who uses traditional methods to harvest the straw.
Keep your magazines in perfect condition with a Vintage Spirit Binder! Each binder holds twelve issues giving you an easy reference to each copy.
- Aquarius – the water Bearer
- Abbey Hill Rally
- The Great North Heads South
- The Circus on the Fair
- The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Remembering Trevithick
- Medway Queen – Beside the Seaside
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge