Sat 18th - Sun 19th Apr 2020 Sandbach Transport Festival
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Pre-order your copy of the most comprehensive guide to Britain’s heritage railways, museums and events for 2020!
The story of the Edwardian waterworks at Twyford near Winchester and how the Babcock & Wilcox water tube boilers were refurbished to enable the 1914…
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
Subscribe to Vintage Spirit and save up to 25% off the cover price, and receive your copy straight from the printers...