Fri 19th - Mon 22nd Apr 2019 Rush Hour on the Railways
To celebrate the beginning of the 2019 operating season with four day celebration of Isle of Man Railways.
Four days of enthusiast tours, photographic opportunities and special events across the island’s heritage railways.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
A varied and enchanted life told by a man who has been a Sea Captain, Explosives Expert, owner of a Naturist Club and eventually a trained Psychic. Married…
- A Trio of Gallopers
- Among The Danger Houses
- Brunel’s Cornish Railway Bridges
- Sadie and Wee Slim
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 1)
The 50th Welland Steam Rally was a special one!