Fri 13th - Sun 15th Sep 2019 Rail, Ale & Blues Festival
Enjoy sensational live Blues music from Friday night through to Sunday afternoon and there will be over 50 real ales to sample.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale
Fred Dibnah looks at the work of great engineers of the age – Brunel, Stephenson and Armstrong.
Poetic reflections, not only on steam engines, but the people who work or play with them and the places where they go or are kept. Engines, both road and…
Uncovers the craft and engineering skills that went into the building of Britain over the centuries. Fred Dibnah reveals the genius, the vision and the…