Sun 13th Oct 2019 Land Rover Day
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- A Day Out With The Big Guns
- Restoring the Steam Tug ‘Noordzee’
- The Brooklands’ Great War 100
- Celebrating A Steam Life
- A Magnificent Survivor – Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Manx Electric Railway 125 (Part 1)
- Restoring the Spinners Engine
The second book in the series is the true story of a little quarry engine that is sold and travels to America. Follow her amazing adventure across…
Part two of a look at Victorian steam-powered pumping stations.
Hollycombe is far more than just a working steam museum... it’s a place where the past comes to life.