The biggest scale model show in the north of England.
There is a large selection of trade stands covering all your modelling needs! Plus displays from many model clubs.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Off To See The Mayor
- Dunstable Diamonds
- Manx Electric Railway 125 – Part 2
- Getting A Sweet Tooth – Barbados steam-powered sugar factories
- Boxing Day Bash – steam gathering at Horsham
- The ‘Tranny’
First published in 1962 as a small booklet, ‘Ploughing Engines at Work’ has been revised into a larger edition – A4 landscape, 76 pages with soft…
- Argyll Motors – a project ahead of its time
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes
- To Lesley Garrett – Undone & Boxed In
- Mechanical Horse vs Horse
- Border Classics
- Burton’s Magic Brew
- Crich at 60
- Paddling at Pembrey
A two part look at the life of a well respected steam man.