Fri 11th - Mon 14th Sep 2020 Heritage Open Days
As part of the UK-wide Heritage Open Weekend, there’s plenty to see on and around the Railway, including a chance to explore our Train Story Discovery Centre and learn the story of our Victorian and Edwardian railway vehicles, and their lasting impact on all our lives!
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Engines at Work The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and unedited.
A farmer who uses Shire Horses for work on his farm today.
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale
A colour photo book of the steam rally scene in the 1990s, written by the editor of Vintage Spirit.